Sunday, April 15, 2012

Something New

     So I've been doing some thinking and that thinking has led to more thinking and so on and so on. Anywho I've come to the realization that I want to be a writer and that I kind of have an affinity for words. What this means is that I'll actually finally be dusting off the old blog and actually updating it for "realzies". Currently the plan is to do a short story of various lengths and subject matter on a regular basis and hope someone reads them. If you happen to be one of those individuals and happen to have feedback of the constructive sort then by all means do share it, especially if it's something minor.   
     In other news I finally got to watching Community and my god that show is hilarious. If you have Hulu plus it's all there up the current episodes and you NEED to watch it, like now. Also saw Cabin in the Woods which I'm going to go ahead and crown personal movie of the year thus far. All you really need to know is that it's a horror comedy and involves Joss Whedon. And with that I bid you all farewell until next time.  

     -Mike, the Gecko                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment